Dental Services in Gilroy
Providing Modern Dental Treatments
@My Gilroy Dentist - Amy N. Tran, D.D.S., we offer a variety of comprehensive oral services to care for you and your entire family. Whether you need a simple routine teeth cleaning and exam, or a more complex treatment such as veneers and crowns; our highly experienced dentist and staff have the knowledge and experience to make every patient feel welcomed, relaxed, and comfortable.
Our Approach to Preventative Oral Care
Keeping up with routine cleanings, good oral hygiene practices, as well as scheduling dental visits at least twice a year, your chances of contracting serious oral conditions do down. Our additional preventative care treatments is the key to not only good oral health, but good overall health too. We look into procedures and techniques that help identify problems early-on rather than later. This saves the patient time, money, and will increase their chances of maintaining the best health possible.
Advanced Dental Solutions
We are proud to offer the following dental services to patients in Gilroy and the surrounding areas, including:
- Dental Cleaning - our advanced routine dental cleanings can clean plaque build-up from years of leftover residue.
- Invisalign - our orthodontics treatments offer patients with a wide variety of options including not only Invisalign, but aligners, braces, head gears, and more.
- Bridges, Crowns & Dentures - we offer the following restorative treatments to replace missing teeth to restore shape and function in your mouth.
- Tooth Extractions - we offer extractions for infected teeth & wisdom teeth extractions.
- Fillings - we provide tooth-colored fillings to repair cavities, chips, and broken teeth.
- Teeth Whitening - our office provides the ZOOM! professional whitening system to extensively clean discoloration.
- Implant Restoration - our implant restorations are a permanent solution to missing and worn out teeth.
- Veneers - the veneers we offer are customized to every patient's unique needs and goals and will help to cover imperfections and improve your smile.
- Gum Treatments - Gum disease is the leading cause of tooth decay in the U.S.; that's why we offer a variety of preventative oral treatments.
Get in touch with us today at (408) 317-7300 to book an appointment for one of our services
“Dr. Tran is awesome! I would have to say the visit here has been the best dental visit I've been to. Dr. Tran is incredibly knowledgeable and personable and her staff are friendly and positive.”- Lisa L.
“Dr. Amy and her staff are awesome! Everyone is friendly, caring, and they do great work. I had put off getting a few teeth fixed but had such a good experience my first visit that I scheduled the additional work right away.”- John W.
“Got my tooth cavity filled today. Very happy with my visit. Friendly office staff. Dr Tran took time to explain the procedure for me. I would recommend my friends and family members to come here.”- Bao N.